Tuesday, December 11, 2007

new snack

I've always loved pretzels. Back in college, my friends and I would buy the HUGE Costco bag of pretzels and leave it open in our room, snacking on it until it was empty. We would also snag some white chocolate chips from the cafeteria and bring them back to our dorm. We would then melt them, dip in the pretzels, and pop them in the fridge. Scrumptious!

These are pretzels (Rold Gold)I found that are delightful. They are cinnamon...not cinnamon and sugar, just cinnamon. The flavor is fabulous and I am constantly sneaking into the pantry for another handful. Please don't let Cam's baseball shirt fool you. I am in no way suggesting you to try and pass these on as a game time snack for your significant other. If I tried to feed pretzels to Chris for a "baseball snack", he would throw a pillow at me. They are very much a light, girl snack!

4 comments:

Grandma said...

YUM! Although I am not a pretzel fan (white chocolate chips - yeah!), it just gives one more bonding experience for you and Cameron to do together - ha!

Donna Stark said...

Ah, come on. Chris would probably like them--served with some raw snap peas dipped in yogurt.

Anonymous said...

my R loved pretzels too. Actually, she loves all things salty. She'd eat 3 pickles for dinner if i let her. :) TJs has yummy honey whole wheat pretzels that i used to buy for her when she was cam's age.

Anonymous said...

All I can say is that I still regret not turning you into the university authorities when I found out you were sneaking out the white chocolate chips.