Tuesday, December 4, 2007

new hair

Many debate which is easier, short hair or long hair. I would venture to say if you are rating purely on the "easy" scale, long hair would win. How much easier could it be to throw your hair up in a ponytail, day after day...after day...after day...? Yes, this is what I had resorted to. It wasn't that I was too lazy to do it (well, I guess that was part of it), it was mainly that my hair got annoying always being in the way when dealing with Cam. But I have to admit the ponytail really started getting to me. So I made the decision to cut my hair. Yes, it is more work to make presentable (although only about 5-10 more minutes)...but it forces me to do it because I can't put it back.

I went to my friend, Liz, who did an EXCELLENT job! I would give it a 10!! I love the color she did and the cut is exactly what I wanted. It was also fun to have her do it because it meant that we got to catch up. I think we talked non-stop for the whole two hours! It was a lot of fun. Thanks, Liz!!

7 comments:

Grandma said...

It looks wonderful! It is so great that you have a hairdresser that you trust and like.

Anonymous said...

Oooooh I love it!!! Super cute and fun and stylish.

Anonymous said...

i LOVE LOVE LOVE it!! You are so hip!!

Anonymous said...

I thought I noticed a change in your hair style on the CAM WALKING video last night...LOOKs great!

Anonymous said...

It looks great, Kelly!

Team Harry said...

Great choice!! I really like it Kel... it looks great on you!

Donna Stark said...

klklkl