Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Costco

I have long felt that Costco is in my blood. My dad frequents the place at a minimum of two times a week. As I've said before, we go once a week for our lunch date with Cameron. I absolutely love the place. I love seeing all the cool things, like a toddler bed that resembles a pirate ship, or tasting the fabulous samples (like a pasta dish from Macaroni Grill). I've realized that all along I have just assumed that Costco was cheaper than a typical grocery store. I have never actually priced the common items we buy. However I have also realized that I don't really care if some things are the same or cheaper at grocery stores. My allegience is to Costco, and I go for more than just good prices. :)

Here is one item, however, that I know is cheaper at Costco. Do I used them all? Yes! I use these foil casserole pans to bring people meals or to bring dessert somewhere when I don't want to have to worry about bringing home the dish.

4 comments:

Grandma said...

I agree. Costco rocks! I buy those pans too. Unfortunately, they don't come with lids but........you can buy some at Smart & Final in a 5-pack.

Team Harry said...

I just took one of my friends to Costco forthe first time and she signed up for a card right away!! Whoever doesn't shop Costco is WEIRD!!! hahaha

Anonymous said...

I didn't know they sold those aluminum pans there! That goes on my list. My newest find is Del Monte Fruit Naturals red grapefruit. It's a box of 8 8-oz. cups of pealed grapefruit chunks. They're yummy! Not a speck of white pulp.

Anonymous said...

Oops, I mean "peeled." :o)