Friday, February 1, 2008

birthdays, gymboree, and digging out the center of the bread

First off, happy birthday to my dad today! He is off skiing Snow Summit (you get a free ticket on your b-day). I'm so thankful for the most unselfish, non-complaining, doesn't get frustrated ever, funny, dedicated to the Lord dad!!

Last night Chris and I went out. We first hit Barnes and Nobles. We used to do this a lot before Cam. We love to pick out magazines and books and just sit and read for a while...



We then went to Macaroni Grill for dinner. I gave my meal a "9" and he gave his a "10". It was quite yummy...



Come on, you know you have done this before... :)



This morning we went to Gymboree. Cam recently graduated to the next age class. He did GREAT!!! It is a more advanced class in that they work on things that his age should be doing, such as mimicing things and more advanced physical activities. He had such fun. He used to be so clingy to me and barely participate. But recently he turned a corner and loves every minute of it, which makes me incredibly happy!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, and it makes me incredibly happy, too!!! Isn't it interesting how enjoyable an evening at a bookstore can be? Who would have thought that a few years ago before these big mega-bookstores came into being? When I was your age, "We're going to hang out at the bookstore & then have dinner" would have sounded STRANGE!

Grandma said...

So glad you had a chance to go out and garnered a new babysitter. The delicioius meal is always a plus but most anything probably would have tasted great.

How exciting for Cam at Gymboree!!

Team Harry said...

Glad u guys were able to get out... I love going to the bookstore and eating the center of my bread too!! Those gymboree classes always looked so fun but my kids never did them!! Love you guys!!

Anonymous said...

I'm SOOOO glad that Cam did so well!!!

You have to tell what you ordered if you are going to tell us the ratings.

I don't dig the middle out of my bread because the crunchy crust is the best part. You've got it all backward.