Monday, February 4, 2008

Victoria Gardens...yet again

This past Saturday was another trip to Victoria Gardens. My friend Jen commented on how we seem to go there often. I guess she is right. We just love it there. It's a fun place to walk around and people watch. It also has three great Cam-friendly things, a small playground, a train to ride, and a fountain to stare at. What more could you ask for? I'll tell you what, a Starbucks. But never fear, they have that too (Soy White Mocha, extra hot, in case you are wondering)!







Sunday we went to my parents' house for the Super Bowl. We stayed until half time, then headed home. It was a fun day and a fun weekend. Today I went to the dentist...not so fun.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a blessing to live in a place where you can go in the middle of winter to a great place to walk around outside!

Team Harry said...

All these pics are so incredibly cute!! Glad you found a place where you can have great family time!!