Monday, February 25, 2008

four things...

My friend, Kristen, did this on her blog and I liked the idea. Thanks Kristen!

Four jobs I've had in my life:
1. Manhatten Bagel Shop
2. Mary's Shelter (home for teen moms)
3. "Fake Patient" at Loma Linda Hospital (I would have a script to memorize where I would have an illness. Med students would have to come in and pretend to be my doctor as a part of one of their exams)
4. Guidance Counselor- Gahr High School

Four Movies I've watched more than once:
1. Father of the Bride
2. While You Were Sleeping
3. Clueless
4. White Christmas

Four TV shows that I watch:
1. Lost
2. The Office
3. Jon and Kate + 8
4. Friday Night Lights

Four places I would like to visit
1. Atlantis in the Bahamas
2. Austin, Texas
3. New York
4. Prince Edward Island

Four (actually just three) concerts I've attended
1. Shania Twain
2. Phil Collins
3. N'Sync

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Peanut Butter
2. Rich, dense brownies
3. My sister-in-law's homeade rolls with butter
4. Frappuchinos

Four places I'd rather be right now:
1. Disneyland with my family-but it just wouldn't work out with Cam
2. A lounge chair by the pool in Palm Springs
3. Getting a massage
4. Sitting down to a scrumptious meal at Cheesecake Factory with Chris

Things I'm looking forward to over the next 12 months:
1. Seeing Cam progress developmentally
2. Morro Bay with Chris's family
3. 2 mini trips for Chris and I: Vegas and San Francisco
4. Meeting Jen and Ana's new baby

3 comments:

Donna Stark said...

Just be aware that Anne won't be there if you ever get to Prince Edward Island. :o)

Yes, we missed you so today at Disneyland, but you probably made a wise decision. I think to 18-month-olds it's a fun, but underappreciated place & can be a little overwhelming.

And Cam's progress is something I'M looking forward to, too! He'll have quite a cheer squad for each step he takes. :o)

Anonymous said...

How fun to read this! Do you think you'll ever go to an N'Sync reunion tour? ; )

the BLAH BLAH BLAHger said...

Somebody is an Anne of Green Gables fan, isn't she?!?! : )