Sunday, February 10, 2008

Palm Springs

Saturday night Chris and I drove out to visit our friends Jeremy and Ana and Noah and Wendy. It had been a long time since the six of us had hung out and, as usual, it was so much fun! Ana made a scrumptious meal and we all sat around talking until we had to leave. I made a heart shaped cake for dessert and had each person go around and tell one thing they loved about their spouse. It was really neat to hear what everyone said. I feel so blessed to have such amazing friends whom we can have such fun with but also have such good conversation with. Sorry I don't have a pic!

Today we went to church for 20 minutes. Cam decided nursery wasn't for him, so they buzzed me pretty quickly. We came home early, napped Cam, and then headed out to Palm Springs for the afternoon. It felt like summer and I LOVED it! We started out by ordering a sandwich to split from Cheesecake Factory and ate it outside at a picnic table. After letting Cam walk around and inspect the shopping area, we drove over to the Marriott. Chris and I got Starbucks and sat for a while while Cam roamed around the lobby. It was a wonderful afternoon and we both agreed it is one that needs repeating.

Enjoying an appetizer while dad gets our meal...



It was sooo beautiful outside...



Cam is quite our little acrobat. He does this thing where he gets on all fours and then lifts one leg. He does it on command and we always go wild with clapping when he is done...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

So, when he's lifting his leg, who's pulling his finger?

Anonymous said...

That little stunt is too cute when he does it! It's sure nice living so close to Palm Springs, isn't it? Wonder if playing a subliminal tape at night in his room that says, "Nursery is my friend...nursery is my friend...nursery is my friend" would work. :o)

Grandma said...

That move is soooo cute! I can't wait to see him do it. Is he now ready for a dog?

Anonymous said...

What a fun weekend!!! praying for Tuesday . . .

Team Harry said...

So glad you had a great time in Palm Springs... We have a lot of great memories there!! Must be nice to live so close... Love you guys!!