Monday, May 12, 2008

couldn't have been a more perfect day

My Mother's day started off with a fabulous present from Cameron. He successfully stayed in the nursery at church!!! It was great! Unfortunately Chris and I couldn't sit together because he was doing powerpoint, but it was still nice to both hear the entire message for a change. Hopefully this will be the gift that keeps on giving and we'll get a repeat performance next week. :)

After church we met my parents at a park for a picnic. It was a beautiful day and we had such a great time together. Family get togethers go so much more smoothly for us when they are outside, and luckily both sides of our family have always been so willing to accommodate.





While we were there, Chris gave me his present. I was so touched and I couldn't have asked for anything better. He took a picture of Cameron and I, turned it black and white, added "...and the greatest of these is love", and framed it. It is absolutely beautiful and looks like you would have bought it at a store. Perfect.



p.s. This blog was actually started by Chris. I ended up taking over as I liked it more than I thought I would. While Chris has posted from time to time, he hasn't done anything on a regular basis. All that to say, Chris decided to start his own blog that will have some stuff about us, but a lot of it will be random things he decides to write about. Oh, and it probably will have a lot more humor than mine does...if you know Chris I'm sure you aren't surprised! So check Chris's blog out!

3 comments:

Donna Stark said...

No, it couldn't have been. It's so relaxing in a park & Cam is so cute running around. And that picture is amazing!

Donna Stark said...

Chris has a blog?????? Can't wait to read it!

Team Harry said...

Glad you had a good mothers Day... u deserved it!! What a great gift!! Can't wait to check in on Chris' blog!!