Saturday, May 17, 2008

welcome Ella Grace!!

Yesterday my best friend of 16 years had her baby. Jen and Eric welcomed little Ella Grace into the world. We were anxiously awaiting her arrival as both her sex and name had been kept a secret. Today Chris, Cam and I drove out to OC. I dropped Chris and Cam off at his brother's house, then headed to the hospital. It was so surreal to see Jen with Ella. Flashbacks of Jr. High, High School, and college went through my mind as I let sink in the fact that we are both now moms. We truly have made it through every phase of life together and for this I'm so thankful. What a neat picture it was to walk in and see little Ella in her arms. Jen and Eric will make a amazing parents and I'm so happy for them!

3 comments:

Team Harry said...

Awwww... Congratulations!!! How special!!

Anonymous said...

Ohhhh!! So exciting!!!! What a beautiful name!

Donna Stark said...

Oh, it's almost like having another grandchild!!! I'm soooo happy for the answered prayer in a safe delivery! Can't wait to see little Ella. (Yes, it IS a beautiful name.)