Wednesday, May 14, 2008

right now

1. What are you doing right now? Watching John & Kate+Eight while Chris has Cam at the park...very relaxing.
2. What time did you wake up this morning? 6:50...I got to sleep in since Chris took Cam for his walk. Yeah!
3. Quick, say a line from any song: "Kalepo bring back banana..."
4. What's the last bone you broke? One in my foot b/c my mom accidentally rolled over it with the car! (6th grade)
5. What book are you currently reading? Into the Wild
6. Do you have any piercings or tattoos? One piercing in each ear and one small tattoo on my back. I'm debating getting another small one on my foot that Chris will design. :)
7. When were you last irritated? Last night when I was unwrapping each individual chicken breast from the Costco bag. Why must they wrap each one??????
8. What is the best self help book you have ever read? "Living in the Spirit" by Beth Moore. It is actually a Bible Study.
9. Do you only drink bottled water? I'm fine with tap
10. Do you think people deserve second chances? Not when it comes to hurting kids
11. Major life regret? Not learning Spanish
12. What is the last thing you ate? Pretzels with craisins
13. What bums you out? When I'm the only one initiating in a friendship
14. What did you do today? Took Cam to speech class then spent the afternoon at my mom's.
15. In a perfect world...Susan and Chris would live here

6 comments:

Ross and Amy Free said...

Amy and I just watched "Into the Wild" on DVD. VERY interesting story, you will have to post a review when you are finished reading it, like a book report.

Amy also complains about the Costco chicken breasts and the effort it takes to unwrap each one.

Donna Stark said...

Awwwwwww, that last one is so sweet.

And, I try not to be an I-told-you-so person, but I TOLD YOU YOU'D WISH YOU KNEW SPANISH!!!!! :o)

Anonymous said...

Awww. I wish Chris and Susan lived here too.

I had no idea what a mistake it was to learn French and not Spanish. Boy do I regret that decision!!

I am VERY surprised you have a tatoo. I'm not sure we can be friends anymore.

Anonymous said...

Great, fun post! You should mention that when you broke your foot, I was sooooo annoyed and embarassed that people could hear you crying. I was worried (in typical teen fashion) of everyone staring at us making a ruckus. I' think I was hissing at you to keep it down.

(Of course I didn't know your foot was actually broken - hopefully I would have been more sympathetic had I known! =)

Yes, that individually wrapped chicken is for the birds. heehee

Pretzels and craisins is an odd combo. What was your inspiration?

Yes, it STINKS to be the only one initiating. That's why I end up giving up if there's no reciprocation. You only have so much time and energy. Their loss!! =)

Oh, I wish we lived closer to you guys too!

Donna Stark said...

Oh, that's hilarious that you were hissing at Kelly to be quiet when I ran over her foot. But, after all, you're so right that embarrassment should definitely be the supreme concern at a moment like that.

Team Harry said...

I need to watch that show. My sister keeps telling me to Tivo it. Our chicken from Costco isn't individually wrapped... Y is urs?