Thursday, May 8, 2008

a couple reviews and a fussy baby

Thanks for the TV show ideas!

Yesterday Chris and I took Cam to my mom's house and went to see Iron Man. What an AWESOME movie! If you like the super hero type movies, you'll love this one. Both Chris and I agreed that it was just a fun movie. Robert Downey Jr. was excellent and was full of funny lines. With the exception of a 5 second scene in which Chris and I had to avert our eyes down to the theater floor, I HIGHLY recommend!!

After the movie we went to lunch at Red Robin. Whiskey River BBQ Chicken Wrap...excellent!

Cam has been running a fever since Sunday. After an Urgent Care visit Tuesday morning (I won't dive into my rant about how we have always had the worst luck with Urgent Care docs and their seeming indifference to our situations), we were told he probably had an ear infection. I'm not convinced as his ears don't seem to be bothering him at all. But something is bothering him because nothing seems to make him happy. Motrin gives us our happy Cam back for a while, but overall he is so off. We have another doc's appointment this afternoon so hopefully we can get some answers. How frustrating it must be to not feel good but not be able to communicate why! Poor thing.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

poor little guy. if he is still sick tomorrow, (friday), i'd take him to your ped. cause you'd hate to go into the weekend and it get worse.

is he sleeping ok? does he drink without screaming? chew food? those are all things that are noticeably painful for R when she has an ear infection.

Donna Stark said...

That's really helpful info, Be-a-Mary. I didn't know chewing & swallowing was painful with an ear infection.

Bonnie said...

Kelly,

I just read your t.v. post. One set of videos that we were introduced to is the _Praise Baby Collection_. I think that it is similar to Baby Einstein, but with Christian music.

If you ever want to borrow a _VeggieTales_, we have almost all of them. That way you would not have to spend your money just to see if he likes it.

Good luck! :)