Sunday, April 5, 2009

*Chris decided to stay another day at his parents. I took advantage by renting a movie I know he wouldn't touch with a 10 foot pole..."The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants II".

*Cam's first night at his grandparents didn't go well. Chris concluded that he has officially outgrown the pack n' play. I gave up a while ago on the big boy bed and he has been back in his crib for a while. Seeing as they didn't have another alternative, Chris's mom made the best crib-like setting in one of their twin beds. Cam has slept great there so I'm hoping to duplicate it and give it another try when they get home. She sent me a pic:



*Today I vacuumed the house, swept and mopped the floors, cleaned the kitchen counters, did laundry, finished organizing the baby clothes, and went grocery shopping. I feel quite accomplished and deserving of a treat...hence the brownies that just came out of the oven. :)

*We were planning on having Cam spend the night at my parents on Thursday and we were going to go out and celebrate a late anniversary and then sleep in the next morning. However I couldn't resist trying Priceline one more time (our offers apparently had been too low before). I was able to book a Marriott in Palm Springs for $55 for this Thursday!

*I really don't like bathroom faucets in public restrooms that are on sensors. I feel like I NEVER can get the right angle for the water to come on.

*One way I've found to not overdo it on the salad dressing is to sprinkle water over my salad first. Then the dressing spreads easier and you don't have to use as much.

Here is another pic they sent. What a handsome little man. :)

3 comments:

Jen said...

That is SUCH a fabulous deal for Palm Springs....maybe over Eric's spring break!!!

The Bagley Bunch said...

oh GOOD! I am so glad that PL worked out for you!!! Have fun!!!!!

Donna Stark said...

Debbie deserves some kind of medal for creating the ingenious "snuggle bed" that is working so well with Cameron!