Monday, April 13, 2009

golfing with daddy

Chris has been super busy with work prior to Easter. Luckily today things calmed down a little and he invited Cam and I to accompany him golfing. It was fun to see him in action and actually doing what he tells me about all the time. Cam had a great time, especially in the golf cart. Whenever we would stop, he would hop out and run around, but quickly say, "back in car! back in car!".





Afterward we headed to Qudoba for dinner. I had my "free burrito" coupon since it is my birthday this week. I posted a while ago about signing up for restaurant's email clubs. So far for my birthday I've gotten a free burrito, a free burger from Red Robin, and a free dessert from Macaroni Grill! Not too bad!

2 comments:

The Bagley Bunch said...

Dude! When is yours? Mine is the 19th :)...got the free burger at Red Robin, but I need to sign up for the others. Don't forget coldstone too!! :) I actually just got that one as well. ttys

Donna Stark said...

Hey, I think I better sign up for some of these too. You'll have to coach me, Kelly.

Such a cool picture of Chris & Cam golfing. :o)