Wednesday, April 1, 2009

blonds

Last night our Bible Study had it's ending bbq. We played the newlywed game and had so much fun. One of the questions was to the wives, asking them what color wig their husbands would buy them (meaning what color would their husbands like their hair, if given the choice). All but two husbands chose blond. I know guys like blonds, but I still thought it was interesting how many chose it as their answer. A couple other fun questions were, "What item of your wife's closet would you get rid of?", "What meal would your husband prepare you if asked to cook dinner?".

Today three of my friends from college came over to celebrate Emily's birthday. While we graduated back in 2001, we just started this past year getting together on a semi regular basis. We all agree we should have started a long time ago, but it almost seems as though having kids brought us back together as that seems to be such a strong bond. :)

Emily (Abby), me (Cam was upstairs), Cheryl (Aubrey), Jen (Ella)


p.s. In case you are curious, Chris would get rid of my red "Alpha" (dorm I lived in) sweatshirt. No, it isn't stained or tattered. I guess I just wore out it's welcome in his mind. :) The meal he would prepare me would be homemade mac and cheese. I got that one wrong because I figured the meal would have involved meat! Oh well!

4 comments:

Donna Stark said...

How fun for the 4 of you to get together with your little ones. Such special friends. Sounds like a fun newlywed game, too.

Jannae said...

tattered!!!!

Jen said...

I think that picture turned out pretty good! Next time we need Chris to take one before he leaves! We always end up setting a camera up somewhere...at least we get pictures though!

Melissa Stephenson said...

Go Alpha! You keep wearing that sweatshirt with pride Kelly! =)