Thursday, April 16, 2009

a few pictures

A favorite game is for Chris to throw Cam on the couch. The higher the better!



Our new favorite from Costco: Chicken sausage. It is SOO tasty and healthy. They have different flavors and we put them on buns, in pasta, and cold in salads. It is $13 for a package, but that gets us several meals.



We celebrated Easter/my birthday on Sunday. My mom made the most delicious cake that we took to her friend's house to eat in the backyard (you couldn't NOT be outside that day as it was gorgeous!)



Cam LOVED the outdoor trampoline. Chris played with him on it for what seemed like forever as I enjoyed cake and conversation down on the patio. I felt a little guilty, but as he put it, "Are you kidding? This is what I've always dreamed of when I thought about having kids!". Kinda nice that guys thrive on all that rough play. :)



Cam opening his Easter basket from Chris's parents. We even got one for baby Lulu (what they call our new one since we haven't give the name yet).

10 comments:

Ashley said...

I think LuLu is cute!! Just name her that! :)

The Urke Family said...

holy cow..is that picture of cam in the air real?!

Donna Stark said...

Yes, it was awfully cute watching them on the trampouline!

Cam's height in the air makes Nana a little nervous, too. :o)

Jessica said...

I love those chicken sausages... the apple gouda is my favorite. I always keep some in the freezer :)

Happy belated birthday!

Robert and Liz Crews said...

OH MY!!! What an amazingly scary picture...

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!! YAY!! I can't believe we are such good friends and i don't even know your birthday. In the old days I was so good at knowing and keeping my friend's birthday's, and now I'm always forgetful and late. But I do LOVE you lots and think you are GREAT and wish you a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Belated...

oh, and did you see the water table at Costco??

Team Harry said...

Happy Birthday!! Im sorry I didn't remember!! What a loser friend I am ; (
Glad you had fun!! I love seeng Cam in the air!
I'm gonna have to try those chicken sausages!

The Urke Family said...

I'm confused. I Thought your birthday was today (17th). but all these people are writing happy belated birthday. have i thought it was the wrong day for years???

Kelly said...

My actual b-day is today, the 17th. We just celebrated with my family on Easter since we were together. :)

Kristen said...

Happy Birthday Kelly!!!!