Tuesday, July 6, 2010

*Ahhh...this time last week we were so excited to be leaving for Vegas the next day. How quickly vacations go...too quickly. :)

*Cam is spending the night at my parents' tonight. I love knowing he gets to have a fun filled time without any Kendall-induced anxiety. He isn't constantly overwhelmed here, but he is much more carefree when it is just him. While this makes me sad, I know that it will get better as Kendall grows, begins to communicate, isn't as unpredictable for him, etc.

*We are mid way through, "Unthinkable". So far so good.

*I was convicted by a segment from Good Morning America week. It talked about how much we, as Americans, drink bottled water. Our tap water, for the most part, is perfectly fine and we don't need to be spending as much money as we do on bottles. I honestly don't mind our tap, so we bought two metal bottles from GNC. I actually like them better because they hold more per bottle.

*Kendall's current favorite food is watermelon. I love this pic:


*I love this weather. I can't believe I was actually a little chilly on my walk today at 10:00am!!





4 comments:

Donna Stark said...

It was hard to leave his bed tonight...loved chatting with him...I agree about the water...what is "Unthinkable?"

sputopher said...

This is Kelly's husband Chris. "Unthinkable" is a terrible movie that neither Kelly or I would recommend. It started out as a decent movie but turned south. It's quite violent and we both quit watching it. Sorry!

Donna Stark said...

Thanks for the warning.

Team Harry said...

Cute pic!

We try to drink filtered water our of the fridge more than bottled water. I've become a big Recycler and its so much cheaper!