Thursday, July 15, 2010

today

*Remember how the other week I was chilly on my walk at 10am? This morning I was sweating at 8:15. What a difference!! Thank goodness we are headed to Morro Bay for a week on Saturday!!! Temps are in the 70's there! We are very excited to spend a solid week with Chris's side of the family and get out of our normal routine.

*Normally, I'm not big on having the end of movies/TV shows spoiled, but I let Jen tell me the end of The Bachelorette (she knows a website that always has the inside scoop). I won't give it away, but it is very interesting...

*The past couple days Cameron and Kendall have interacted/played with one another more and it makes me so excited. Even though it consists of something as small as him getting on his hands and knees and chasing her while she crawls...it is still so huge for us. :)

*I think Kendall is making the transition from 1 to 2 naps.

*Today we went to my mom's house to hang out and play. Nice to change up our typical afternoon routine.

*I'm DREADING packing for our vacation. Gone are the days of just having to worry about yourself!

*Why is it that after the kids are in bed, it's far easier to watch TV than it is to read? I wish I had a voracious love for books, like mi hermana. :)

*Going to Costco tomorrow. I don't think we have anything to get, but yep, we are still going. Lunch is reason enough. :)

1 comment:

Donna Stark said...

Oh, that's so great that Cameron is playing with Kendall a little bit. Like we were saying yesterday, the more fun he can get out of her as she leaves the baby stage, the more he'll want to be around her.