Sunday, December 5, 2010

*Had Tmoms on Friday...one of my favorite days of the month. I don't always get to stay for the ending speaker, but I get to be there for the best part, breakfast, chatting time, and prayer. :)

*Poor Kendall is sick...more than she has ever been. Tylenol helps a lot, but I can tell when each dose starts to wear off. Cam has been a TROOPER and will always (on his own) run off to the other room when she starts crying. I've been so impressed with his move to more independent coping. The only good part about all this is the big increase in snuggling I get from her. I honestly haven't minded her 4:45 wake ups the past couple mornings, because I get to rock her back to sleep. :)

*Chris has been gone this weekend, which has meant a healthy dose of Christmas TV movies in the evening!! Yesterday we went to my mom's, which was a huge help to me as she took Cam to McDonald's to play, while I stayed back with Kendall.

*Each night Cam says, "Are we not going to have meat for dinner?" I swear I'm raising a vegetarian and I don't even mean to. He just doesn't like meat!

*Supernanny is back and I LOVE this show. I feel like it's so practical and you can not only learn a lot of tips, but each episode makes you think, "OK, I don't have it THAT bad!" :)

*I keep procrastinating on sending out our Christmas cards.

*My sister arrives from Germany in less than a month!!! And she is staying for 6 months!!! The cousins get to actually be together!

*This is my new favorite blog to look at when I feel like baking. I don't always follow it up with actual baking, but I still like to look at it.

2 comments:

Charlee said...

Super Nanny's tips work great for special needs kids! I have one of her books and it helped me out with some tricky things. I use her timeout method, and the stay in bed technique with both kids. She is super practical!

You can add our house to your light tour ours are up and on!

Donna Stark said...

Two good observations about Super Nanny. Hope Kendall is feeling a lot better in the morning.