Friday, December 24, 2010

A-M-A-Z-I-N-G

We are up north at my in-laws and had some good friends over last night for dinner. I had seen this recipe a while back and knew I had to try it. Chris's two favorite desserts are cheesecake and German Chocolate Cake. I must say I SCORED!!! This is, by far, the one of the best desserts I've ever made. And I will say that our guests agreed (feel free to confirm this, Jana). This is rich, chocolaty (but not too chocolaty for you wimps out there), and just plain amazing. It's such a pretty cake as well, making it great for special occasions.



p.s. I actually used a cake mix and canned frosting (rather than making both from scratch) and it still came out awesome.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I can't believe I missed this!

Donna Stark said...

My mouth is watering.