Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Wearing right now: Shorts...can you believe it? And I was actually warm on my walk with Kendall this morning!

Just ate: Daily cup of French Vanilla

Highlight of the morning: When Cam ran to play with some friends at school. He has missed his special friend, Natalie, who has been sick. We've talked to him about how he doesn't have to JUST play with Natalie (even though she has grown to be a constant for him)

Plans for the day: Pick Cam up from school--eat lunch--head over to a friend's to babysit her baby for a couple hours while my kids get to play with a fresh batch of toys :)

Dinner tonight: Leftover Gourmet Pizza I froze from the weekend (Brando)

Lowlight of the morning: Our smoke detectors keep going off randomly. We aren't sure if it's purely the battery, or a short in the whole system.

Costco purchases yesterday:
Christmas wrapping paper, soap, Scotch tape, Wheat Thins, bananas

TV show I'm currently enjoying:
Chris and I are watching the Band of Brothers series in the evenings. I have SOO much respect for our soldiers. Wow.

Recent Award:
I told Chris I should have won an award yesterday for avoiding a meltdown when Cam bit his tongue when he fell at the mall play area. There was blood, yet I was able to distract him from it by peppering him with question after question. His brain couldn't answer all my questions and still be upset!

Cutest word Kendall says: "Dora", pronounced "dough-wa". This was especially cute at the doc's office when she kept pointing at the little girl next to us (who had black hair), saying, "Dough-wa! Dough-wa!"

2 comments:

Donna Stark said...

"Dough-ra! Dough-ra! Dough-ra!" funny she pointed to the waiting room little girl.

Ugh--poor Cam. Did you have something to apply pressure with?

susan said...

Really liked this post. I always enjoy hearing the random bits of life! =)