Tuesday, December 21, 2010

*Yesterday the kids and I braved the mall. I knew going in that it would be a zoo there, and I wasn't disappointed. However this rain has thrown a major kink into taking most outings that involve being outside. So off we went and it wasn't all that bad...until about 20 minutes in. All of the sudden I started feeling weak, sweaty, and overall yucky. So back home we went and I'm currently in bed with the yuckiness.

*Chris's parents were in town this weekend so we could celebrate Christmas with Chris's brother's family. Tomorrow we are planning to head up to his parents' house until Sunday. Chris had the great idea of having Cam ride up today with his parents. This way, the 4+ hour drive will be stress-free, for Cam today and us tomorrow!

*Kendall literally ate 2 whole (thick) waffles today for breakfast. Where on earth does she fit it all?

*Chris took Cam last night to see some Christmas lights. The houses were set to music that you tuned your radio to. Cam was very excited.

*A few years back our builder was sued (on several neighbors' behalf) for some very poor construction. We just got the settlement amount. While it's nowhere the amount needed to fix everything, it's better than nothing!

*My three favorite shows when I was a kid were MacGyver, Murder She Wrote, and Little House on the Praire

*Learned an interesting statistic last night on the news. Over 500,000 people died during the civil war. As far as our country's population, that would be equivalent to 6 million today!

2 comments:

Jannae said...

Kelly--
I was gona call you today..but hey..Costco has Skinny Cow's again! Maybe it was just an 'off week' but I saw them there today at the San Bernardino store:)

Jessica deBruyn said...

So sorry about the yuckiness - LOVED MacGyver and Murder She Wrote too! They just had a marathon of Murder She Wrote, and I have MacGyver on DVD and would watch episodes during midnight feedings. =) Hope you feel better before the holidays!