Sunday, May 29, 2011

numbers

*35-- minutes Kendall slept on the car ride up north with Chris yesterday. But despite the little sleep, she was an angel for the long ride, which made me so happy to hear.

*2-- hours extra Cam stayed up last night in bed. We bought a clock that projects the time on the ceiling. He ADORES it (since he is so into numbers right now) and was so hyper, he wouldn't go to sleep. I threatened turning it off, turned it off, then finally gave in (like any good mother would...ha!) after he got soooo upset and just let him wear himself out and drift off.

*5--spoonfuls of dough I consumed (at least ) yesterday when Cam and I baked these cookies.

*90210--what I have on my Tivo right now for when Cam goes to bed at night. Love how it brings me back to my college days of all huddling in our dorm rooms each Wednesday night.

*30--the number of minutes I just told Cam he had to rest in his room. I knew he was tired and would fall asleep before the time was up. Sure enough he did. :)

*1--cute shirt I got with some store credit I had at Khol's.



*5-- the number of cupcakes that sound amazing at the Retro Bakery in Vegas. I stumbled across their site and emailed my friend. We are heading to Vegas in a couple weeks with our husbands and we both agreed this will need to be a destination while there. Wow! So far, "Chocolate Fountain" is in first place.

*75-- the temp it's supposed to be tomorrow. Hopefully this will be true so Susan, my mom and I can take the kids on a hike in Oak Glen on our last day together... :(

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ah, the old "you only have to rest for 30 minutes" trick, huh?

You know, I don't think I like the way they put the frosting on these cupcakes (all in the center--not covering up the cake part).

--Mom