Thursday, May 26, 2011

*Went to Disneyland yesterday with my parents. We had a great time, however I think the summer crowds have arrived so it will be a while until we return.


My dad and Cam:


The nice thing about both Disneyland and CA Adventure is that they have a few places you can go that don't involve lines. Both kids adore Tom Sawyer's Island as well as this play area in CA. We were very proud of Cam making his way across the wall. :)



*My sister and her family leave next Tuesday. I always thought 6 months would be nice because it was sooo long. But it went too fast. :( We are having a birthday party for all three of her girls on Saturday. I'm making the cake and both kids are VERY excited for some baking this afternoon!

*Chris is taking Kendall up to his parents' from Saturday-Tuesday. I'm very excited to have some Cam and me time and am trying to think up fun things to do. I think Kung Fu Panda might be on our list. :)

*Poor Kendall pooped off and on for over half an hour this morning. She wouldn't let anyone near her and had VERY little to show for it when she was done. She hasn't screamed in a long time, but it is still such a strain for her.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, poor baby--that's awful to be constipated. And even while her snack consists of--what is it?--a whole wheat-broccoli-prune pancake?

Hey, you forgot the middle pic of Cam where he's going it alone on the climbing ledge.

--Mom

Charlee said...

if you get desparate enough miralax 1/4 cap full once a day mixed into any beverage takes care of things with out the nasty side effects and multiple full diapers. You can use it daily as well being a non stimulant its approved for daily use and when things get real bad I have had to enema my little one as well so medicaiton may help!

Anonymous said...

It DID go quickly! Maybe we could see the movie with you and Cam??

Poor Kendall!!