Thursday, October 13, 2011

*Costco for dinner tonight. Can't beat $4.96 (Chris gets a slice of pizza, the kids and I split one, and one soda)!!

*We had our weekly music class at the library yesterday. I'm so bummed it's only 5 weeks. Here is a cute 10 seconds. Kendall is off to the right.

*Saturday is Chris' birthday. He gets a free round of golf at a really nice golf course, so I'm taking the kids to Victoria Gardens. They have a Halloween party and the kids are excited to wear their costumes. :)

*Researching dental insurance. I think having it will actually make us go the recommended every six months. As of now, I don't even want to say how long it's been for Chris and I. Paying cash is quite a deterrent. :(

*I like having our hot weather back.

*We LOVE, LOVE these chicken sausages from Costco. They are incredibly flavorful and only 110 calories per sausage. SOOO yummy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

...but I'm ready for cooler weather.

Mom