Wednesday, October 12, 2011

TV

So the new fall season has kicked off. I like recording a few shows that seem interesting and seeing if they live up to the previews. It takes a lot for me to make a show a regular. I don't like un-realistic plots and cheesy humor. I find most sitcoms to be pretty dumb and not very funny (the only two real exceptions are The Office and Modern Family). I also have a VERY low tolerance for dirty humor. For some reason, I'd rather there be a whole scene I don't want to watch (that I can easily skip through) than crude jokes throughout the whole episode.

Here are a few good ones I like:

Downsized-- a reality show following a family who fell into rough times with the economy and how they are coping.

I Used To Be Fat-- I think this show is so interesting and neat to see the transformations in the teens.

Sister Wives-- While I COMPLETELY disagree with their polygomist lifestyle, I like how they raise their kids in a very moral, traditional manner (I know, kind of weird to use the word "traditional" in describing them) and I enjoy the relationship dynamics between the parents and kids.


Anyway, those are a few shows I like to watch. :)

No comments: