Monday, October 24, 2011

my pinterests

So if I were to have a Pinterest account, these would be among my to-do's:

Pumpkin Crunch Cake- I LOVE desserts with different textures, so the crunchies on the outside of this caught my attention.



Cinnamon Roll Pumpkin Vanilla Sheet Cake



Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Cookies: These are SUPER healthy and I'd love to sell the kids on them as an after dinner dessert.



This is a super yummy looking oatmeal bowl. Oatmeal is sooo healthy and not one of Chris' favorite breakfasts. I normally put a little brown sugar and raisins on his, which is a tad blah. I think he would be open to eating it more often if I could find a good recipe or yummy combo of toppings.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have 3 suggestions for oatmeal--walnuts, walnuts, walnuts.
Mom