Thursday, November 14, 2013

dribble it, pass it, we want a basket

*Somehow in the middle of last night Cam banged his toe on something as he was getting up to go to the restroom. It was still quite painful this morning. After a call to the nurse hotline, it was recommended that he elevate it, wrap it, and stay off it to monitor if it had broken. Now the day is over, we think he is fine. :) I couldn't help snapping this sweet pic of him reading to Kendall this morning during his propped up position.


*He was actually kind of excited that today was the day it was my turn to host our preschool playgroup. Since we started it several months ago, he has always asked if he could attend :)


*Chris has never thought cheerleading was a sport. In fact, he doesn't think too highly of them in general. Well get on board, dad, because this wife would be super excited if Kendall followed in her mom's footsteps!! :)


*I go to the restroom on average 3-4 times a night. It's totally mental as every time I wake I go because I won't go back to sleep otherwise (even if I don't feel like I have to). It's kind of annoying.

*I love cool whip. I don't want to know how it's made.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just love how much Cameron and Kendall love each other...and it's such a kick since he was so "unpleased" when she came on the scene. As we've said before, he would've voted her off the island if he could have. :)

When I was in a nutrition class at Cal State in 1985, the teacher said that Cool Whip was a petroleum based produce that started out black. But I just looked it up and that's a bunch of ballooey. The ingredients are unhealthy, but they're not petroleum based. Hmmm, all these years I thought that.
Mom

Jessica said...

I used to love cool whip too, I still like it, but freshly made whipping cream is sooooooo much better. I always keep a quart or two on hand in case I need to whip some up.

3-4 times a night? Wowzers! That's a bummer. I get annoyed at the one time a night I have to wake up and go due to being pregnant.