Tuesday, February 11, 2014

healthy and not so healthy

Tonight I tried a meatloaf recipe using quinoa. It turned out really yummy!! The kids didn't notice a thing (despite being able to easily see the weird looking quinoa in it). It's a little mushier than normal meatloaf but very flavorful.


And on a not so healthy note, I made these Chocolate Oatmeal Peanut Butter Bars this past weekend and they were wonderful!!! Such a great peanut butter/chocolate combo made unique by the two different textures in the layers. Since they are so thick, you can cut them super small and I got a ton of squares out of a 9x13 pan. Yum!!!


p.s. Kendall has woken up dry for the past several days in a row! Woohoo! We are heading up to my in-laws' this weekend but after that, I think it's time to attempt nighttime undies!!! :)


No comments: