Monday, April 14, 2014

egg dye

*Last week I had to take both kids with me to a doctor's appointment for the elderly gentleman I run errands for. Normally a doc's appointment is difficult because you never know how long they'll last. However the kids actually were excited because this medical building has a beautiful outdoor area where they play spy kids and run around (fortunately no one is ever around). 


*Chris finally got to the point where he needed to get a new computer. He held on as long as he could. His previous computer had started making loud noises in addition to the fact that he couldn't update his software because it was too old. :) He LOVES his new toy (a shouldn't call it a toy seeing as our livelihood depends on this thing!! :)


*Right now I'm watching a Felicity while Chris is out with the kids. I'm feeling the body aches coming on and really hoping it doesn't turn into anything. :(

*Toys from the 99 Cent Store are lame. Activity/crafts are pretty awesome! I bought an egg dying kit and the kids had so much fun. :)


*I wish we owned a treadmill. I used to love running on my parents' while watching a movie. It was amazing how long I could go as long as I was watching something. :) Clueless was my movie of choice.



No comments: