Saturday, June 13, 2015

jurupa park

I was so excited yesterday to find a really fun outing for the kids. I had heard of Jurupa Regional Park, but had never been. It was SUCH a great place and we will definitely go back.

We arrived when it was still overcast, so we started out at the regular play area. We then headed to the splashpad. The kids LOVED it. Luckily they got a good chunk of play time in before the crowds hit. However even once the crowds arrived, they still stayed in the "zone". :)


This was Cam's first time taking a pic.
. Not bad considering it isn't the easiest thing on my phone!


I love this!





2 comments:

Jessica said...

I've never been there! Looks fun! I took the kids to Andulka park in Riverside and they had the splash pad turned off due to the drought... We were so bummed!

Jessica said...

I've never been there! Looks fun! I took the kids to Andulka park in Riverside and they had the splash pad turned off due to the drought... We were so bummed!