Thursday, December 10, 2015

raking leaves in skates

*Last night Cam had a birthday party to attend. I had a headache and wasn't feeling that great, however we went and I'm SO glad we did. He had a blast and really needed it. He has been feeling extra overwhelmed lately (Chris and I are still working on figuring it all out). This party was small (which he commented several times on how much he liked that aspect) and all the kids were his own age. I LOVED seeing him enjoy himself so much.

His first experience with stuffed crust pizza!



*I've been having a couple of these each day. My coffee with creamer is good, but not as good as homemade hot chocolate with marshmallows. :)


*The Pokemon ship appears to have sailed, which I'm more than okay with. I just could never quite understand them and I think Legos are much more fun! I'm glad Cam has been back into them lately, putting together his Christmas set and adding more and more each day to the village he created. :)


*It's now been almost two years since we had cable. I've completely adjusted, however this time of year I really do miss my cheesy Hallmark movies. Netflix has a few, but not very many. :(

*Yesterday I paid the kids and the quads 50 cents to rake the leaves in our yard. Apparently raking is far easier in roller skates. ;)


*This week I've had one full day and two half day sub jobs. I love the half days because I can pick up the kids from school so it feels like I didn't really work. :)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm SO glad the birthday party was a pick-me-up for Cam! And a video of the roller-skating leaf rakers would be nice--if they do it again. :)
Mom