Tuesday, March 8, 2016

peanut butter balls

*This past weekend Kendall and I had a birthday party to attend. Chris took Cam to lunch while we were gone. Back when Chris won the logo contest for the restaurant in Redlands, part of the prize was a giftcard to Saverino's Italian Deli. We had never even heard of the place. He texted me, "This is the BEST sandwich I have ever had in my life!" Wow! Cam enjoyed his too. :)


*The birthday party we attended was for a little neighborbood friend of Kendall's. Her mom has a Tea Party planning business (Eteaquette). I simply cannot tell you what an amazing job she does. Holy cow. Her parties are like the best Pinterest board you've ever seen. If you ever want a tea party (for any age)...seriously...wow. :)


*Last week we were very excited to watch the first episode of Fuller House together as a family. I grew up watching The Cosby Show as a family and always enjoyed it. Unfortunately we shut it off mid-way through. Was it totally inappropriate? Not at all. Did it have lines that made me cringe a bit with my 9 and 6 year old sitting next to me? Sadly, yes. Oh, well. We tried. :(


*I've made treats a lot over the years for various things. This week I made peanut butter balls for the office I work in. They are just so cute and who can resist peanut butter and chocolate? They were quite a hit.

Sidenote: I only drizzle the chocolate on top, rather than dip the whole thing.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, shoot! That makes me so sad about "Fuller House." Isn't there ANYTHING they're making nowadays that's truly wholesome???

Where did she take that picture of the girls at the princess party?

Mom

Teresa DiMillo said...

I grew up watching the Cosby Show and to this day, it's one of my all time favs. Todd bought me all the seasons of Cosby Show a few years back, I think I'll try watching it with the kids.