Sunday, March 27, 2016

quiz i found

Would you ever bungee jump? Nope. No desire.

What is your favorite cereal? Grape Nuts...but heated like oatmeal. Sadly, it's been years since I had a bowl.


Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? Usually, no. I push each off with the other foot.

What is your favorite ice cream? Baskin Robbin's Chocolate Peanut Butter.

Last movie you watched? Spotlight. It was EXCELLENT.

What book are you reading now? I wish I had an answer. I haven't read a book in far too long.

Summer or winter? Ha! Like I even had to think about this one!! SUMMER!!

Do you like musicals? I do like movie musicals, although it's been ages since I've watched one. Seven Brides for Seven Brothers comes to mind as a favorite.

Current favorite TV show? We are back on a West Wing kick.

Favorite candy bar? I'm really not a huge candy bar person (unless they are in a brownie or crumbled on ice cream). However I would choose Reese's Peanut Butter Cups if I had to.

What cheers you up? Going outside or listening to fun music.

Last picture you took with your phone? Cam wanted me to take a pic of him holding a fat worm the other day.



Yuckiest thing you ate recently? The kids and I actually tried a seaweed sample at Costco a while back. Oh. My. Gosh. GROSS.

Last thing that made you laugh? Well, this wasn't the last thing but it sure did make me laugh. Kendall and Cam had been outside and Cam screamed. He was being silly, but I ran outside thinking something had happened (hit by a car was my exact thought). I was quite shaken up. Shortly after, we were sitting down to dinner and Kendall prayed for our meal...

"Dear Lord, thank you that nothing happened to us outside. And...um...if something had happened...we would have got a solution." :)

No comments: