Tuesday, May 24, 2016

medical encyclopedia

*Bachelorette is back! I just finished the first episode and it's looking mighty cheesy and dramatic!! Woohoo!

*A few days ago we went to the Bass Pro Shop.


Cameron and I tried on some backpacks and I never realized how awesome a good hiking backpack can be! The Walmart backpack I use doesn't compare and I will definitely put that at the top of my Christmas list!


 They had a free craft the kids enjoyed.


*What happens when your son chooses the, "Medical Encyclopedia" to bring along in the car? Why, a question about puberty, of course! When I got to the part about a woman's "monthly visitor" Kendall jumped in and said,  "I know what a period is! It's when the earring hole in your ear gets bigger!". Hmmm...she was a little surprised when I explained what it really was. :)

I wonder what question will be next??? :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmmm, I could guess what it is...but I won't since this is a G-rated blog.
Mom

Jessica said...

Haha, that's funny.

That's fun that they had a free craft.

Anonymous said...

A period - hahaha!!! You are playing with fire, Kelly - who knows what that lovely book will educate them about next?! ha! Susan