Sunday, August 14, 2016

rubidoux

*Yesterday morning we decided to go on a family hike up Mt. Rubidoux. Kendall was quite excited when Cam told her she could use his Camelbak (she sure needed it because it was hot!).





*Here is a new favorite snack. I like one grape + one cherry tomato in each bite. :)


*Today we went out to lunch with some friends after church. I've decided Chinese food, despite not remotely healthy, is quite the economical lunch. :) We bought a 2-item platter and both kids and I were able to share it. $7.50 for three people? Nice. :)


*Yesterday I needed the kids to go with me to pick up Chris at the auto repair place. They weren't really excited to go, however they both dramatically changed their tunes when I told them they could bring their piggies. I'll have to keep this in mind the next time I need to sweeten the idea of having to go somewhere. :)


*I love this pic of my sweet 2nd grader.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bringing the guineas...what a novel idea! Hmmm, how did you come up with that snack idea? Seems like quite a mouthful. HA! But a healthy mouthful.
Mom

Teresa DiMillo said...

I gotta say, I gagged a little at the thought of your snack, tomatoes are ew! Grapes, yum! So maybe they cancel each other out? ;-)