Tuesday, March 25, 2008

easter #2

Sunday we had Easter with my side of the family. We decided to have it at a park so that Cam wouldn't get too overwhelmed with so many people in one house. Evidently everyone and their mother had the same idea. While it was super crowded, it actually made it more fun and there was plenty of space for us to spread out. Cam did amazingly well considering the number of people. We stayed for close to three hours, which is a long time for him. The girls also did great and it was so nice to be all together all afternoon.




Yesterday I got my hair done. I LOVE IT!!! I think this is one of my favorite styles that I will keep for a while. I also love the coloring...just what I wanted. Thank you Liz!!



This morning Cam had his OT session. Normally I like to post pictures of the things we do, but I don't think I could have caught many smiles from him as this was somewhat of a rough one for him. Thankfully, I've gotten a lot stronger now and don't break down myself when he is upset so much of the time. I know it is for his good.

Tonight Susan, my mom and I are going out to dinner. I'm so excited. I honestly don't remember the last time the three of us have hung out. :)

6 comments:

the BLAH BLAH BLAHger said...

Kelly, LOVE the new hairdo! Glad you're pushing through and hanging in there with Cam's OT...when you get down, remember you have a huge team of bloggosphere cheerleaders rooting you on!

Anonymous said...

Fabulous haircut!!!!

Yes, Cameron was so delightful on Easter - what a fun day. =)

Donna Stark said...

Yes, Cameron even charmed the couple sitting close to us! I LOVE the haircut and color! You look so cute. That Liz--she sure knows how to fix hair. Can't wait till tonight...

Team Harry said...

awww... so sweet that you could all be together... I gotta say I was definitely feeling homesick on Easter!! Love the hair!! I think I'm going shorter tomorrow when I get mine done!!

Anonymous said...

OHHHH! I LOVE THE HAIR! And what fun that you get to hang out with your sis and mom!!

Trying to Love, Laugh & Live said...

I really love your haircut, too! Looks like a hair-do that's ready for Summer!