Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Saturday morning I drove out to help host a baby shower for Jen. It was the perfect length, didn't include cheesy games that no one likes to play anyway, and I think Jen had a fun time and felt very loved by all her friends that came.


That night Chris and I met our friends, Brett and Leslie, for dinner at Claim Jumpers. We had not seen them in months and we had such a great time and wish they lived closer!



Sunday Chris and I celebrated our 6th wedding anniversary. It seems to have gone by so fast, yet I feel like we have been married forever. I couldn't ask for a more amazing best friend to have gone through life with these past six years. He has proved to be even more of an awesome husband these past few months in everything we are going through with Cameron. Anyway, while my mom babysat, we drove out to Palm Springs and ate at the Cheesecake Factory.



After dinner we did something we rarely get to do anymore, people watch. Yes, this is how I wanted to spend our anniversary, a nice dinner out and then relaxing watching people go by. And it also didn't hurt to add some icecream to the mix. My flavor? Chocolate Therapy (could you think of a better name than that???)

5 comments:

Team Harry said...

Happy Anniversary!!! I'd love to people watch with Chris too!! Cause he is so good with 'One liners"!!! Love you guys!!

the BLAH BLAH BLAHger said...

Congrats on six years! That's awesome!

Anonymous said...

WHAT A FUN WEEKEND! WOW. That sounds super--great time with friends, great time with hubby!! Happy Anniversary to you both!

Donna Stark said...

WHAT A FUN WEEKEND! WOW. That sounds super--great time with friends, great time with hubby!! Happy Anniversary to you both!

Donna Stark said...

HA! My comment's not funny without both of be_a_mary's on here. :o)