Friday, March 28, 2008

what happened?

A few weeks back, we thought we scored with the time change. Instead of waking up at the usual 6:00 (or, let's be honest, slightly before), Cam started waking at 7:00. I was in heaven!! However after about a week, he slowly but surely made his way back to 6:00. What the heck?? How does he know that, while I am a morning person, having to wake up when it still isn't quite light out isn't my idea of a perfect morning. What a little stinker. Here he is quite upset after I didn't go in to get him until the God forsaken hour of 6:15. :)

4 comments:

Team Harry said...

Kids r too smart!! Do u ever put toys or books in his crib? I used to put some in there b4 they woke up to entertain them once in a while....

Anonymous said...

I was going to say that too (team Harry)... late at night when I do my "check in" before I go to bed, I put a few of Addison's favorite soft toys in her crib for her to wake up to. I mix it up a bit too (not that she notices) but I might put in her fav. doll one night, then a book the next etc. Every morning I hear her stir around 7:30 but she'll play in her crib sometimes for an hour! (Or until I feel guilty enough to go get her.) I hear her "chatting" with her finds and usually she doesn't fuss.

However... (and there's always a 'however')

This did not work for my son. :)

Keep up the good attitude though!

Donna Stark said...

Ouuuuu, sounds like it's worth a try.

the BLAH BLAH BLAHger said...

even with the tears, your kid is still so stinkin cute! : )