Sunday, March 16, 2008

spring training, animal crackers, and dancing

Chris got back last night from a weekend with friends. Friday morning he and three friends drove to Arizona for spring training. This is becoming an annual event, one which he greatly looks forward to. He came back having had a fun time and was missed by both Cam and I. We, too, had a fun weekend full of dog parks, kid parks, and time with my mom and dad.

In honor of the Giants, here is a cute little guy decked out in a gift from grandma and grandpa...



I took advantage of the Chris-free evenings by renting a movie I knew he wouldn't want to watch. "Becoming Jane" was my choice and I really enjoyed it. Chris has been known to enjoy a chick flick or two, however I think this one might have crossed the "boredom" line for him, what with the accents and fancy costumes. :)

Last week Chris got some animal crackers form Costco "for Cameron". Can I just say that I will NEVER get these things again. They are the most addicting little suckers ever!! This huge canister just calls my name every time I pass it. Yes, Cameron enjoys them also, but I've been doing far too much enjoying myself!!




Tonight Chris and I are tuning in, for the first time, to "Dancing with the Stars". The only reason is that Adam Carolla is on it. Chris is a big fan of his radio show, so he is obviously a bit curious. We do plan on tivo'ing it, because in all honesty, how on earth do they plan on filling TWO hours with dancing?? I foresee a lot of fluff stuff that should be fast forwarded through. :)

3 comments:

Donna Stark said...

Who is Adam Carolla? A sports star? (Don't tell Chris I'm that ignorant.)

Team Harry said...

Just got done watching DWTS... It was good... I liked it. I'm mostly interested in Pricilla Presley!! We have half a tub of those crackers left. The tub is huge and I think my kids got sick of them. I like them but figure the refined sugar is going straight to my waist-line.
Cam looks so cute in his Giants Attire. Can wait to see him on a team someday!!

Two Guys and a Girl said...

I'm SO with you on the crackers. Plus, as an added bonus that tub makes the perfect size toy bin- we store our matchbox cars in there. We have 2 of those bins actually :o)

Sarah (Susan's friend from high school)