Monday, June 30, 2008

3 things

3 things I'm doing today
1. Take Cam to his gym class
2. Take Cam on a bike ride
3. Attempt to make homemade graham crackers

3 shows I'm watching on TV
1. My Boys
2. Tori and Dean Inn Hollywood (little embarrassed to admit that!)
3. 30 Days

3 cars I've owned
1. Toyota Highlander
2. Nissan Armada
3. Nissan Altima

3 favorite actors (meaning their skill as actors)
1. Hugh Grant
2. Gene Hackman
3. Al Pacino

3 least favorite chores
1. Keeping my kitchen counter crumb-free
2. Cleaning the kitchen floor
3. Laundry

3 favorite foods right now
1. Frozen yogurt with toppings of MY choice!
2. New York cheese pizza (pizza shop in our town)
3. Any sandwich put in the George Foreman

3 things I wish I had
1. Pool in backyard
2. A trick to make Cam sleep longer than one hour all day
3. Unlimited Starbucks card

4 comments:

Donna Stark said...

Fun facts! Never heard of the TV shows...I hear ya on the invisible crumbs on granite countertops...and one magic day Cam will probably start sleeping a whole 1 1/2 hours! (Hurry up, Cam!)

Anonymous said...

How did the graham crackers turn out? Were you making them to avoid the trans fats? I was so surprised that you chose Hugh Grant! Is the George Foreman a must-have?

Anonymous said...

Ooooo do tell about the homemade graham crackers!!! VERY curious about that!!

i wish i had a hot tub. i seriously think i would use it 4 or 5 times a week.

What is My Boys?

Kelly said...

Haven't done the grahams yet. I'll post about it when I do. Hugh Grant is just so witty and is just such a likable actor in all of his characters. My Boys is on TBS and is the story of one girl (a sports writer) who is kind of a tomboy and her ring of friends...all guys. Pretty funny.