Sunday, June 8, 2008

"grosses me out"

Yesterday I was explaining to Chris that Wendy's burgers have always grossed me out because they are square. He told me I should start writing down the things that "gross me out" because he thinks they're quite silly. I wish I could think of them all because I have a feeling he is right. Here are a couple that I remembered:

*When we were kids, it grossed me out when Susan would lift one of her legs to the side to crack her hip. Yuck! I told her I was going to charge her 25 cents each time she did, but of course she never paid up!

*It grosses me out for people to clench and unclench their fists (like the docs ask you to do before they try and draw blood)...same with flexing and unflexing your feet

Are there weird things that gross you out?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think my leg-cracking is delightful, but I DO agree about the clenched fists. That grosses me out too - and the blood pressure machine.... Blech.

Donna Stark said...

The trail of slick, transparent stuff a snail leaves in his wake. Ek!

P.S. Your description of Susan cracking her hip sounded like she was about to mark a tree. :o)

Ross and Amy Free said...

I'm not going to comment on Wendy's, but I only need to say it is delicious regardless of shape.

Team Harry said...

When people, namely my son, can make their eyes shake!!

Anonymous said...

When people take their dishes to the sink, fill them with water, then leave them there. The food gets so soggy and the water gets cold, it's so gross. Just rinse them and set them to the side people.

Anonymous said...

It grosses me out when someone hucks a loogie. like in titanic, when Leo was teaching Kate how to spit, I started MAJORLY heaving. I also get MAJORLY grossed out with curdled milk (left over in the sippy). OH GAG me.

Anonymous said...

Oh yes, old sippy milk is a real winner.

Also when someone has a big mouthful of food, and it's too hot, so they take a gulp of drink along with it. Yuck!