Friday, June 27, 2008

fun adventures

Thanks for all the input on vaccinations. I enjoyed reading all of your thoughts!

Yesterday I was in the mood for more than just the typical "park, go on a bike ride, go on a walk, more park, etc." day. I decided to take Cam to one of my favorite places. All throughout high school and college my friends and I would drive out to the Palm Desert Marriott to lay out. We did stay there occasionally, but more often than not we just used their pool (how rebellious, I know). It is a beautiful hotel!! Cam and I made the trek out there and he LOVED the pool! He hasn't been in a pool since last summer so I was anxious to see what he would think. We will definitely do this again as it is such a nice pool and it makes you feel like you are on vacation with everyone else!







After we came home and Cam took a marathon nap of 35 minutes (contain your jealousy, moms), we headed up to Oak Glen and went to the petting zoo. While Cam loved watching the ducks and swans, he mainly liked running around all the rugged terrain.


3 comments:

Donna Stark said...

What a fun day! Yeah, you're really livin' on the edge there with your pool crashing. HA!

Jen said...

I'm so jealous! Oh, how I love that pool and the memories! Was the band playing? Also...I love Cameron's shaved head...so cute! Can't wait to see you guys next week!

Team Harry said...

Did you take your son to Trespass with you? Im shocked Kel!! : )

I'd do it too~! Isn't it special to share great days like that??

I love enjoying my kids by our pool!!
We had an awesome 'Family Night' in OUR pool the other day... (hint hint!!! Isn't it time to get your own pool?)