Saturday, June 21, 2008

yogurt

Chris and I are IN LOVE with the new frozen yogurt places where you get to fill your own cup and put on your own toppings. Susan also fell in love with them when they were out here. We took Wayne, Chris's dad, for the first time yesterday and he also became a fan. I now prefer those places over even Cold Stone, and it is healthier (except for the mounds and mounds of toppings I end up putting on it!!). What is your favorite ice cream brand and/or place to get ice cream? Flavor?

3 comments:

Donna Stark said...

I am an "equal opportunity" ice cream eater...I love them ALL! It IS awfully fun, though, to put my own toppings on (Oreos & almonds).

Anonymous said...

Yes, I ADORE that yogurt place. I think it's divine. I'm just surprised it took so long to come up with something like that. At the old yogurt places, they are so stingy with the toppings!

And yeah, by the time I finish making mine, there is NOTHING healthy about it!

Team Harry said...

I want some!!!