Wednesday, November 19, 2008

some bullets

*After hearing about our great day at Disneyland last week, Chris's parents offered to get us passes for Christmas! We are going to get them early so that we can go as much as possible before the baby. We are actually going again tomorrow, except this time with Chris and my mom. I'm so excited for them to experience it with Cam!

*Last night Chris made dinner. It was sooo yummy! He gave it a "9" and I a "10". We love Pillsbury pizza crust and like to experiment with toppings. So last night he put Alfredo sauce, jack cheese, mozzarella, chicken, sundried tomatoes, green onions, and bacon (I know...not the healthiest). It turned out great! We realized, however, that most of the toppings were overpowered by the flavor of the bacon. Not that I was complaining, but it is a good thing to remember for the future. Bacon on things is going to taste like bacon!!!



*Cam slept for 1 hour 45 min. today. Oh I wish I knew how to recreate this every day!

*When we moved to our home, we did some rearranging of the layout. Typically homes come with two living areas. Usually the "formal" living area is for looks only and seems like such a waste of space. So we ended up creating one big living area and moving the dining into the kitchen. Because of this, our fire place is in the dining room, which bums me out. So instead of snuggling up on the couch next to the fire, I have to cozy up in a dining room chair. Oh well, I still prefer our arrangement. Here is my "cozy corner" set up.



*Every time we drive by the exit used for church, Cam says "bye, bye, church!" (due to the fact that he is not the biggest fan of church/nursery). This morning as we approached...
Cam: Bye, bye, church!
Kelly: Actually, this morning we are going to church! It will be fun!!
Cam: Bye, bye, fun!!
Apparently there is no convincing. :)

*We all have our little pet peeves about our spouses. One of Chris's is that I am constantly leaving 1/2 empty water bottles around the house without the lids. On more than one occasion, he has discovered this by accidently knocking it over and thereby spilling it. Oops.

3 comments:

Jessica said...

The pizza looks interesting... I think it sounds yummy. I've never tried that pizza crust, I'll bet it's handy to have around for a quick meal.

You look very cozy next to your fireplace with your laptop on your lap :)

Donna Stark said...

...and oh, was he a cutie today at Disneyland. I think he'd ride that carousel forever if you'd let him. :o)

Anonymous said...

His church comments are so funny!

That water bottle thing is funny. You oughtta make a rule that you can't open a new one until you put the last one into the Recycling.