Saturday, June 27, 2009

7:15

Chris just asked me, "I wonder what other parents are doing right now? (sigh)". The reason he asked this is because this morning, all before 7:15, we had:

*Swept and mopped the kitchen floor, Chris's office, and the bathroom
*Dusted/cleaned all kitchen chairs
*Scrubbed and cleaned the stove top
*Fed Cam breakfast
*Made and ate breakfast ourselves
*Wiped down blinds in our living room
*Checked email
*Played outside in the backyard with Cam

Do I say this to brag? Heck no. Don't you think I'd rather be in bed right now?? Keep in mind this IS a Saturday! But Cam wouldn't have it any other way. :)

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Can so relate!! Maybe someday we'll have kids that sleep in; but I wonder, how much is the lack of sleeping in my own doing - is Ava a morning person because I'm a morning person, and therefore maybe she'll never sleep in. =)

Jessica said...

I can relate to those mornings, but I'm usually not even close to that productive! wow! That's why when 7:00 (bedtime) rolls around we are VERy ready :)