Sunday, June 28, 2009

new toys

Last Father's Day (08), I gave Chris a gift card to Apple to get an iPhone. Unfortunately we didn't receive the best service out here so he begrudgingly had to take it back. This year he tried again and was excited to finally have it work. He has been playing with it quite a bit and I must admit, I think it will come in very handy on road trips when I want to check email or check where the nearest Starbucks is. Here he is downloading different applications, or "apps", as true Mac users call them. He looks quite sleepy here as this was during our early morning I blogged about yesterday. :)



Our second, and most exciting (to me anyway) toy we got this weekend was this AMAZING play set. Yesterday morning my mom called and said she was at a yard sale and saw this set on sale. After texting me a picture, I said, "Get it! Get it!". How could you pass this up for only $80??? Cam was very excited as they were assembling it. He was climbing all over it as each piece went up. I'm so thankful to have it as I have wanted one for a long time. Thanks soooo much, mom!!!



And here is another "toy" of Cam's...

4 comments:

Donna Stark said...

I have been almost giddy thinking about the play set, too! The only thing cuter than the play set was seeing Cameron's response to it!

Speaking of tech speak, I learned a new one yesterday too...was talking to a friend who's getting a website set up for selling products...she said in trying to make sure her site pops up when people google different words, she said what your goal is is to get a lot of "google love." HA!

Jessica said...

Wow, what a great find with that play set, it looks awesome! How fun!

Anonymous said...

YAY YAY YAY about the playset!! I know how much you've wanted one!! I'm soooo glad for you!!

Team Harry said...

Looks fun!! I love a good deal that can entertain our kids and get them outside!