Thursday, June 11, 2009

the sprinkles were calling

This morning we got all bundled up for a walk to Staters. They have tri-tip roast on sale and I wanted to stock up for crock pot shredded beef. Since both of us are home every day for lunch, I run out of things to cook and these make great sandwiches. It was cold and drizzly this morning, but the kiddos were nice and warm and I have a great rain cover on the stroller.

Anyway, we started off with Cam eating a healthy banana and sippy of milk.



When we got to the store, this tasty looking donut just called Cam's name. It had the cutest sprinkles on it and I just couldn't resist. Normally I don't give in as donuts aren't exactly on the list of good foods for your kids...but...



p.s. This pic is unrelated to anything, but Kendall is getting more and more chunky and cute, so I couldn't resist!

3 comments:

susan said...

Oh we DON'T CARE that it's unrelated!!! What a darling pic - she definitely IS chunking up - it is sooo fun when they do!

And not that girls can't do sports - I'm ALL for girls taking on the sports world- but that first blanket screams "boy" to me. Ya gotta "pink it up" sister!! =) There's so much pink in our house it would make you dizzy. =)

Donna Stark said...

Oh, she looks so much older in that picture! How adorable!

I bet Cam was in donut heaven. (Just hope he doesn't expect it each time he goes to Staters now. :o))

Those rain covers for strollers are so great. I remember getting caught out in a hail storm with Susan in a stroller, running up under a tree and protecting her with my body. Coulda used one of those covers!

Bonnie said...

She sure is a cutie pie!