Friday, June 19, 2009

random pics

I don't have much to blog about, so I thought I would just post some random pics from the past.

I'm so excited for the beginning of the Holiday season, kicked off with Halloween. I honestly don't mind that Holiday stuff starts popping up in stores in August! This was taken two Halloween's ago.


I can tell Kendall is the type that likes to face forward (when I'm holding her). She is too wobbly still for me to put her in the Bjorn, but I'm excited for her to get bigger as I loved carrying Cam around in it.


I've never been a huge steak fan. I just don't think most have a ton of flavor. So when Chris and I go to a steakhouse, I usually order a salad and a baked potato. Chris and I have been to Ruth's Chris very few times as it is very pricey. The past couple of times I just ordered a potato. Yes, I felt a little tacky, but I wasn't going to plunk down $30 on a piece of meat just so I wouldn't feel awkward ordering!


This was taken several years ago when my sister and her family were visiting. This is Savannah, her oldest daughter (she now has three girls). I just think it is such a sweet picture. :)

3 comments:

Donna Stark said...

Well, if you're going to have a food you don't like, I guess red meat is a good one.

Such a cute picture of Cam/Dumbo!

The Bagley Bunch said...

That sounds like a pretty "polite" thing to do with the potato :). I love that Halloween pic! So cute! How you doing girlie? How is being a Mommy of 2? :)

Donna Stark said...

As I look more at that picture of Cam in the costume, it looks like the caption should be,

"All right, all right, I'll sit here & let you take my picture in this silly costume! Honestly, you adults kind of lose all perspective when we kids come along."