Sunday, June 21, 2009

happy father's day!

We celebrated today with my mom and dad over a scrumptious lunch. Menu:

*Steak
*Broccoli Salad--my mom makes this so tasty and it is really the only way Chris likes broccoli
*Bread
*Grean Beans
*German Chocolate Cake and Ice Cream--I made this and wrote "#1 Dads" in melted chocolate on top. I made sure to cut my piece to include the most lettering!

Why do I tell you our menu? Because I'm always interested in what other people serve, so I assume there is at least one person out there who is the same way!





What a fun day, but yes, Kendall, I'm pooped too!

2 comments:

Jen said...

I LOVE that picture of Kendall sleeping! Such a cutie! AND...look how good Cameron is doing looking at the camera and smiling! That's SO awesome! Glad you had a fun day!

Donna Stark said...

Oh, YES, what a great day...and what great pictures you got!! I agree, Jen, those are outstanding Cameron-smiles.

We had two wonderful fathers sitting at our table. (And one more would've been there if he weren't in Germany) How blessed we are.