Sunday, February 20, 2011

visit from grandparents

Yesterday morning I was able to meet with my online book club (it was started by a girl from my highschool whom both my sister and I are still friends with). It was really fun to get together and discuss the book, as opposed to online.

While I was gone, Chris's parents arrived to spend the day/night with us. When I got back, Chris, his dad, and Cam went BBQ shopping (ours had broken). Later we all drove up to Oak Glen. Cam was in heaven because it was snowing when we got there. After walking around for a bit, we got a few treats at the bakery and headed home.





That night, Kendall decided to give Chris and I about 2.5 hours of sleep. She was up from about 10:00-2:30 (then a nice yell out at 5:00 to wake us up for good). Not sure what the deal was as she was a happy camper every time we went in. Normally we wouldn't go in, however having guests meant that we didn't want her yelling so loud. They actually didn't even hear her that much, but oh well. :) What a stinker.

We woke up to a blanket of snow outside, cementing our plans to head to Palm Springs today to get some nice weather. Chris's parents left before church. It was quick trip, but a fun visit!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What a nice visit. The caption of the picture of Kendall eating that "sucker" is, "I have this very moment died and gone to heaven!"

Donna Stark said...

Oops--that was me.